Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flag on the play! SneakerHead Alert

Flag on the Play This is a special alert to all REAL SneakerHeads! As I cruise the internet from time to time I run into someone that is selling fakes and doesn't believe or understand it when I try to help them out. So from now on these "Flag on the play" postings will appear to let you know to avoid these people at all cost or you will be sorry when you receive fakes!

Today we are zooming in on the following websites. Stay away from these fake sneaker selling websites:

okjordan.com
CheapJordans.org
SoleSold.com
FirstSneakers.com
KicksBay.com
AirJordanToday.co.uk
23isKing.com
100jordans.com
888kicks.com
ieshoes.com
crazyjordans.com
jordanzone.com
23fans.com
kicks4less.com
alldayairs.com
retro-jumps.com
smallmarketsite.com
mysolegame.com
retrojordankicks.com

Stay tuned for the next "Flag on the play" because we are going after sellers on YouTube as well as eBay.

Special thanks to: James A.

3 comments:

  1. That's a good idea because every1 needs to know about the bogus websites and people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo jstar25. First I would just like to say that i'm a big fan of the vids. I've always had alot of shoes and I play alot of basketball but I recently got into air jordans. I was seriously suprised how big the fake market is for Jordans; as I have never experienced this with my other shoes. Anyway the point of this post is I have a website and wish to know if it is fake. It is called http://retrojordankicks.com/
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retrojordankicks.com has no half sizes past size 10 and their prices are way to low and to good to be true. They have been added to the list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete