Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Air Jordan I KO and my opinion on them...

What's up sneaker family. Lately I have been asked a countless number of times if I would be copping the Air Jordan I KO or what's my opinion on the Air Jordan I KO. No before you all get upset with me, understand the only person I agree with 100% of the time is myself, so although I am inspired by Air Jordan sneakers and the brand they do make decisions that I don't agree with... big example is the Fusions but let's not beat a dead horse anymore than we have.

In my opinion is really neutral at this point, although I do appreciate the shoe and the history behind it, I'm not really that happy with the way this retro is being presented with the already yellowed midsole to give it that historic look. That style works well with jeans and t-shirts but sneakers? The killer part is people are going nuts over these and I just have to raise this question to you all. As excited as you are to run out and cop a pair of shoes that already look worn like these Air Jordan KO's:

Air Jordan KO

Would you be as excited to run out and cop the Air Jordan XI with an already yellow clear sole, so you could have that nice historic look? Please comment away and let me know your thoughts, perhaps I'm just on my own with this line of thinking.

Air Jordan XI

2 comments:

  1. Yeah man Im completely with you on this one. Its pointless to buy that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i just though there was like dirt on my comp screen or something. wow I can't believe they're actually doing that. Why don't they just make the whole thing off white then? oh well, mike needs to fund his $300million charlotte bobcat purchase.

    ReplyDelete