Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Friday, April 16, 2010

Air Jordan VI Pistons

Detroit Pistons inspired Air Jordan 6 comes out tomorrow the 17th of April. The Pistons Air Jordan 6 is made up of a mixture of suede, patent leather, and speckled detailing. Some of you may still be on the fence about this release, because I know I am, really why in the world would Jordan make a shoe inspired at all by the Pistons? I guess it is what it is but makes me scratch my head. You can scoop a pair up Saturday, April 17th for $150 at Jordan Brand dealers.


Air Jordan VI Pistons


If you are copping or not post a quick comment and let me know your opinion of this release?

3 comments:

  1. Not. Honestly..the Pistons? The fact that the shoe is tagged with that name makes it a general shoe maybe for Pistons fans? The shoe is hot, but a new colorway seems to be in order if they want a multitude of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually..I had a few hours to sit and think about this..and the only thing I can come up with is that maybe JB is supporting Detroit as one of the top hardest hit in all this recession nonsense? I guess it's speculation, but it's all I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete