Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ScAIR Jordan's, why are you even asking me if those are real?

What's up everyone? First let me give thanks to all of you that stay tuned in to my blog postings I really do appreciate it. As you all know I never turn anyone away when they come to me with sneaker questions I always give the person as much good information as I can whether they are 12 years old and brand new to the culture or 30 years old and been around long enough to teach me a thing or two.

Today I'm caught off guard by a message asking me if the below sneaker is in fact an Authentic pair of Air Jordan XI's. Sometimes I can understand if a colorway is right but the shoe itself is wrong like carbon fiber wrong or space on the 23 is wrong etc. But seriously how can a person look at these and say "dang those must be legit" is it wrong for me to tell them yeah those are legit? LOL I wouldn't do that but sometimes I just feel like saying if you can't even try why should I. These are obvious and painfully some what I call ScAIR Jordan's, I mean really could anyone be convinced these are some exclusive, limited, rare air whatever J's? Anyway just thought I'd share some insight into my mailbag.


ScAIR JORDANS

No comments:

Post a Comment