Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Monday, May 17, 2010

Air Jordan RPM, another lackluster design from Jordan Brand?

Today I was shown this picture of the upcoming Air Jordan RPM and asked what I thought about them. Well this kind of piggy backs off of my more popular YouTube Video's titled My Opinion on Jordan Brand which I did back in August of the 2009.

I believe Jordan Brand works hard to bring out fresh new designs to the marketplace however sometimes the designs are just boring and plain as is the case with the Air Jordan RPM (pictured below). In my opinion when the design lacks Jordan Brand always seems to toss on some Cement Print or Elephant Print or whatever to make the shoes more respectable as a Jordan Brand release. For this reason among others is why it would seem most true Jordan Sneaker Heads only focus and purchase the signature line of the brand, meaning Air Jordan 1-23 and 2009-2010. Of course Fusions, Spiz'ikes, Dub Zeros etc sell but what's making them sell is it the resemblance of the signature line?

Use the comment link below and let me know what you thin of this upcoming release.

Air Jordan RPM

No comments:

Post a Comment