Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hot release that you might sleep on, the Air Jordan II

This weekend the Air Jordan II is set to release and although the masses won't flock to the store to snatch these up like they did with the Anniversary XI's or Space Jams these are a must have to any Air Jordan sneakerhead out there. I can't count how many sneakerheads see me wear my 2004 Air Jordan II's and say man I wish I would have got those when they came out. So this is me saying don't sleep on this release, although these will be on store shelves for a little while don't keep putting off copping a pair because you will be sorry in the end. Seriously no need to pay more than retail ($135) on these so grab them when you have the chance.

Air Jordan II

No comments:

Post a Comment