Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Q & A: Recommended Jordan's for a newbie to the game

Every week I am asked many questions and some of the questions asked of me are really more direct, as in the answer really applies only to the person asking me. There are a good number of questions that are asked that the answer could help many people out. With that in mind this is the question of the week.

"I'm new to the sneaker game and of course I'm a Jordan fan.. Whats are sum pairs of J's you recommend for a newbie like me?"

First off my answer to anyone would be start off by purchasing what YOU like, don't worry about what other people like. You'll get little or no respect if you just follow the already over populated herd of sheep, so be as original as you can be and buy what you like. If you new to the game then you don't want to start off in the sneaker game and be label a "Hypebeast" right off the bat.

If you are truly a fan of Michael Jordan then I would suggest getting some Original Colorway Jordan's in your collection to start you off with a nice base to work with. This year has been a great year to jump in sneakers I would suggest you grab would be the Air Jordan II (Released this past Saturday), maybe grab the Powder Blue IX's releasing next Saturday and then keep your eye out for upcoming releases to add to your collection. There are a lot of "Gems" dropping this year and I'm not going to give away the farm right here, but do you homework get committed to what you want and go for it. Don't let anyone tell you your collection is whack, weak or whatever always remember it's YOUR collection not theirs.

Hope this has helped more than one person out. Last but not least KEEP IT REAL & NOT FAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment