Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chicago Sneaker Spot: Vol. Yeah Board Shop

In cruising the Chicago-land area for fresh sneakers I have many times passed right by Yeah Board Shop without realizing it was there. For some reason it caught my eye one day and popped in to see what they had to offer and to my surprise they have plenty, from skateboards and all the accessories for them, to pants, shirts and of course sneakers! This was the place I purchased my first pair of Nike SB Dunks (Larry Perkins) and since that day just a few weeks ago MANY people have asked me where I got those Dunks from. Well that place is Yeah Board Shop located at 148 Bartlett Plaza Bartlett, IL, if you are interested in securing some SB's along with a host of other skateboard shoes please give them a call at 630-540-9324 they can and will do phone orders to help you get what you need. Below are some pictures to give you a taste of what they have going on. For those in the Chicago-land area this is a hidden gem just off the beaten path, take I90 West take 59 South right into Bartlett

Yeah Board Shop

Yeah Board Shop

Yeah Board Shop

Location: 148 Bartlett Plaza Bartlett IL
Phone: 630 540-9324
Website: YeahBoardShop.com

Selection: True Skate Shop
Prices: GREAT Prices
Atmosphere: Urban look and feel very welcoming and upbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment