Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Air Jordan VII BIN Collection - Vol WTH?

So we all know about the Air Jordan BIN 23 Collection, exclusive sneakers with top shelf quality and so on. New pictures have surfaced of the BIN VII "Look-See Sample" and seriously I can't even put a positive spin on this shoe. If this shoe actually releases without significant changes to it I would have a hard time picturing anyone camping out for these as people did for the previous BIN releases. I can totally respect the Tribal-Esque African thought put into the design but seriously the Doernbecher Becker kids are putting together better designs than the paid professionals at Jordan Brand. Big Shake My Head to JB for this one, easy pass for me.






Images via SneakerNews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment