Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Adidas x Star Wars

I'm not sure how many of you are up on Adidas, but I am in a pretty big way and throughout the years Adidas has always been rather surprising with their creativity on sneakers. Like the 35th Anniversary Adidas Superstars that dropped a few year back and the work they did with Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was also nice. But now they have worked outside the box yet again with the Adidas Star Wars Collection and although some of the designs are bit of a stretch some are rather nice. The latest of these is the "Chewbacca" which is pictured below.

Adidas Chewbacca

Like the shoe or not they expanded the level of creativity all the way down to the packaging, making it look like you're buying some toys off the shelf. For those interested in learning more about the collection and seeing how some of the other releases came out check out Adidas for a nice presentation of the models released.

On a slightly side note my personal favorite is the "Yoda" I think these joints are fresh! And yes I know I just recently saw the series of movies with both my sons that had to coach me up on Star Wars but none the less I really like what Adidas is doing in the sneaker world.

Adidas Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment