Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Lebron 8

Okay so I know Lebron isn't on everyone's favorite people of the year list.. (South Florida the obvious exception) but here is the LBJ8 and say what you will about the player the shoe looks nice, although not as nice as the LBJ7 which was my personal favorite style wise of all the LBJ's. Kind of figured Nike outdid themselves with the 7 so the 8 was surely not going to be as nice. Even with that all said if you are a ball player Nike always goes all out on the LBJ line so I fully expect the shoe to be tremendous on the court for comfort. Will the shoe sell as well as previous releases who knows guess it depends on how affected you were on the "decision" on whether you are willing to spend the money on anything LBJ related. As for me if I can just find the time to pick up a ball more often this fall/winter I will be grabbing a pair.

Lebron 8

No comments:

Post a Comment