Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Long time no post... need some feedback

I wanna thank everyone that has kept up with this blog and have continued to check it even though I have been so busy with other projects to continue posting on a regular bases. Thank You!

As many of you know I have been working on SneakerShoeBox.com and I'm going to ask for some feedback on an idea I have for that site. I would like to continue growing it as a resource to help others in their pursuit of sneakers. So the question is, would you like to see a feature where the market value of a shoe is listed, that way you'll be able to see what you should expect to pay if you find the sneaker you are looking for? Maybe a high end price, median price and then the low end price? Anyway please comment on this posting below if you have an opinion. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. sounds good a second persons impute is always good. maybe even shopping tips to go with

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would help a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my opinion u can post things more often ive been following your website since the start and you have some good opinions on topics but the consistancy of ur posts has been lacking recently thanks for all the info jstar

    ReplyDelete