Advertising Opportunity

SSB Home | SSB Forums

Advertising Opportunity

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

JStar where you been?

Before I get started big shout out to Sergio thanks for the message sometimes it takes a little push to get back to blogging, thanks brother!

Okay so where have I been and what have I been doing? I'll be a little transparent with you all and let you know what's been going on.

I've been working hard on SSB the main site over the past few months, I've been driving the site to attain sponsorship so I could finance the site and create contests and promotions for everyone that has been with SSB for a while. So that's an on going process as it seems. Along side of that I've been working on putting together a "show" that will be around 20-30 minutes in length that will be me discussing the Sneaker Culture like releases, trends, store visits (near and far), real vs fake comparisons and interviews. That is still in the works but I was hoping to have the 1st show complete by now.

So as you can see I have been very busy not to mention keeping up with my actual business and family. But I'm going to keep pushing forward and see if things start getting off the ground for SSB. So with that said I'll post more personal perspective on the sneaker culture and keep you all updated on SSB and the items I mentioned! Thank you all for still checking this blog even though it has been dormant for a while! -Peace

1 comment:

  1. really apreciate the quick response jstar glad too see your expanding the website it be a real pleasure if u can check out my channel on youtube jwalkin214

    ReplyDelete